Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States.
Mid-size companies need a partner they can trust and that can provide additional tools for opportunity and growth. We strive every day to service those needs. We successfully bridge the gap between what the “big firms” offer and the advice, solutions, and programs that smaller businesses require.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
MMA is currently the 9th largest insurance broker in the United States with annualized revenues of approximately $2 billion.
- Real Experience – No coffee fetching for you. You’ll complete your assignment, knowing industry career options along with relevant work experience.
- Learning Opportunities – We host a series of national webinars that introduce you to our industry and our organization. They’re designed to set you up for success as an emerging professional, and to help you better understand MMA and our industry.
- Build Connections – You’ll grow your network by working closely with your manager, mentor, and other interns.
- Develop Career Skillsets – Our Sales Interns will work directly with our sales teams…learning the basics of our sales program while supporting the actual growth of our company.
- Cultivate Industry Relationships – We provide opportunity to meet with a wide variety of our industry partners allowing you to grow your professional network.