Arch Mortgage Insurance Company is the flagship U.S.-based mortgage insurer of Arch Capital Group Ltd., a leading insurance and reinsurance company operating through its subsidiaries worldwide.
As an HR intern, you focus on the following areas:
Diversity & Inclusion: This highly visible, multi-year initiative saw tremendous growth in 2020 along with the creation of four (4) employee-comprised project teams (Metrics, People & Processes, Culture, and Communications).
- You will liaise with all four project teams to propel current initiatives and formulate new metrics for D&I measurement within Arch.
- You will work with Arch D&I Champions and Advocates to assist with coordination of programming, communications, or content development for employee-facing D&I events.
- You will collaborate with HR Business Partners to advance our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): creating processes for monthly updates, ensuring annual plans are created and complete, establishing charters.
- You will partner with Talent Acquisition to review and update select job descriptions to increase attraction of diverse talent.
Best Places to Work Survey: Arch participates in this local employer ranking survey and for the 2nd year in a row has been awarded a Triad Best Place to Work.
- Using large amounts of survey data, you will analyze the content, discern patterns or trends, and report your findings to HR Business Partners and HR Operations.
Other areas of work may arise during your internship in the areas of talent management, learning & development, or HR operations.