Arch Mortgage Insurance Company is the flagship U.S.-based mortgage insurer of Arch Capital Group Ltd., a leading insurance and reinsurance company operating through its subsidiaries worldwide.
Sales Operations – Inside Sales Support: Sales Support provides day to day support for the National, Regional, Strategic and Credit Union Sales teams. This includes problem resolution, Loan Origination System support, vendor due diligence, customer training, and management of internal department tracking systems.
The Inside Sales Support intern will receive an introductory to how the department supports the Arch MI Sales team and works with cross-functional departments to complete critical Risk Management, Compliance and Information Technology & Security processes. In addition, in 2021, Sales Support along with other operations teams will be stakeholders in two critical IT projects. 1) Service Now: will replace our group email box for Sales and customer requests and, 2) Salesforce: document identification and restorage of documents. These projects will give you insight into how Inside Sales Support works with IT to implement system projects that directly improves internal department workflows and enhances our customer’s experience.
- Vendor Due Diligence Audit Documentation
- Inside Sales Support SharePoint Site Inventory Review
- Identifies documents within SFDC that need to be saved in the Private Site/S Drive
- Ensures Vendor Due Diligence Requests within the Private Site are in their correct folders
- Assists Analysts with items that may need to be added to the Private Site/S Drive