The Greensboro Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in the community serving more than 1,000 member businesses through programming designed to help them succeed and grow. A partner in the Guilford County Economic Development Alliance, the Chamber also serves as Greensboro’s primary economic development organization, with special emphasis placed on community and entrepreneurial advancement through Action Greensboro and Launch Greensboro.
Job duties are flexible depending on the intern’s skills and interests. Generally, they include:
- Developing, sending, and analyzing an annual Wage Survey in conjunction with the Economic Development department.
- Writing and scheduling social media posts
- Helping maintain the Chamber website.
- Assisting with member engagement events, including promotion, setup/cleanup and staffing the event.*
- Photographing events.*
- Creating promotional materials.
- Other projects as needed.
*Based on current COVID protocols in Summer 2021