The 2020 Spring Forward Program kicks off with a networking event on February 12 and closes with a reception on April 14. Spring Forward YPs are expected to attend the SynerG OnTap Program Kickoff, the Lead Your City Conference, and the Closing Reception. In addition to the program events, YPs will select two additional community events to attend as part of their participation in Spring Forward. Below are more details about each event.
This is the first event of the 2020 Spring Forward Program where the Spring Forward YPs meet each other for the first time, learn more about the Spring Forward Program, and network with other young professionals over appetizers and drinks.
- What: Program Kickoff & Networking
- When: 5:30 – 8 PM, Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Where: Gia Drink Eat Listen – 1941 New Garden Rd #208
Greensboro, NC 27410
- Who: 2020 Spring Forward YPs
- Parking: Gia Parking Lot
Thank you to the Gia and SynerG for allowing us to be part of this wonderful event!
Lead Your City Summit is synerG’s signature daylong summit for Greensboro’s young professional community. The summit is designed to help young professionals cultivate their leadership skills and connect with the community. Over 160 young professionals will be in attendance. Spring Forward YPs will attend this conference at no cost.
*requires pre-registration – please click here to register*
- What: Lead Your City Conference
- When: All day, Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Where: UNCG EUC Auditorium – 507 Stirling Street, Greensboro, NC 27412
- Who: 2020 Spring Forward YPs, synerG Young Professionals
- Parking: Walker Deck