Summer 2022 internships applications are currently closed.
Get notified when 2023 internships are posted by signing up for our email list!
Stay up-to-date on our future programs and internship opportunities by following us on Instagram and Facebook!
The Campus Greensboro Fellows Program is a competitive, 10-week summer program that includes a paid industry internship and opportunities to build your network, enhance your professional development, engage in the community, and explore Greensboro as a place to thrive as a young professional.
Through the Fellows Program you will:
- Gain industry experience through a paid internship
- Unlock leadership potential during a 2-day training at the Center for Creative Leadership
- Network with business and community leaders throughout our city
- Match with a mentor to assist you in your professional goals
- Engage with other Campus Greensboro Fellows
The program partners with dozens of employers in the Greensboro area, from global corporations to nonprofits to start-ups, to provide these opportunities. Here you can find a list of the current and previous internship hosts who have partnered with Campus Greensboro.
If you accept an internship through the Campus Greensboro Fellows Program, you become a Fellow and in addition to your internship, you will attend several events, trainings, and workshops with a cohort of high-achieving peers. It is an amazing way for you to build your network, differentiate yourself, and enhance your career opportunities.