Spring Forward is a unique spring internship program that prepares you to be a thriving young professional (YP) in Greensboro. Spring Forward includes:
- A paid internship opportunity
- Monthly professional development programming and leadership training
- Networking opportunities with industry and community leaders
- The opportunity to attend a full-day leadership conference
Spring Forward is targeted toward seniors and graduate students looking for an internship experience before they graduate. To be considered, you must be currently enrolled at one of the seven colleges/universities in Greensboro: Bennett College, Elon University/Elon School of Law, Greensboro College, Guilford College, GTCC, NC A&T, or UNCG.
To be considered, submit your resume to your relevant “areas of interest” below. You may submit to multiple areas of interest if your resume is applicable.
All resume submissions are due by 11:59PM on November 16,2020.
On November 16, 2020, various employers in the area of interest to which you submitted your resume will receive your resume for review. You will hear from employers directly if you are selected for an interview.
If selected for an internship opportunity, you will automatically become a Spring Forward YP in the program. Students are expected to be actively engaged in both the Spring Forward Program and their internship.
Various employers in Greensboro are recruiting for spring interns in the areas below. Click an area of interest to submit your resume to be considered for a spring 2020 internship.
You may submit your resume to multiple areas of interest if applicable.
All resume submissions are due by 11:59PM on November 16, 2020. No exceptions.
Before submitting a resume to your area(s) of interest, please review these terms of involvement for the Spring Forward Program:
- All Spring Forward Young Professionals (YPs) are expected to attend monthly professional development workshops, networking opportunities, and a one-day leadership conference
- YPs must provide their own transportation to and from internship sites
Various employers in your selected area of interest(s) will receive your resume. You will hear from them directly if you are selected for an interview. Please do not reach out to Campus Greensboro to inquire whether you have been selected for interview. As it is the employers’ decision, we will not be able to update you.
We strongly encourage you to visit your college/university’s career services office for assistance with your resume before submitting it for consideration. Below are a few high-level tips to get you started:
- Format: Your resume should ideally be one page and should be consistent in font, spacing, etc. Do not include photos, graphics, or colors on your resume. It should be simple and easy to read.
- Relevant Experience: Your resume should include your experiences and skills that are relevant to the internship to which you are applying. Employers scan your resume for 6 seconds on average. Help them find the information they are looking for by tailoring your resume to the position.
- Proofread: Misspellings and grammatical errors in your resume can land you in the rejection pile. Typos and errors may imply that you didn’t check your work and/or are not taking the application process seriously. Be sure to proofread and ask someone else to proofread!