In 2016 (class one) and 2017 (class two) of the Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program, Global Brands Group hosted 10 Fellows each summer! As one of our program partners from the very beginning, today we are sharing an alumni spotlight on Fellows who interned at Global Brands Group and have converted to full-time employees, which is wonderful for our city when thinking about retaining local talent.
Class one / 2016 Fellows
- Daniel Woodruff: Daniel interned with GBG in 2016 (finance/tax) and then after graduating from Guilford College in December 2016, converted to full-time as a Procurement Analyst.
- Erika Malloy: Erika interned with GBG in 2016 (TSG: Inventory/Planning/Logistics) and after graduating from UNCG in December 2016, converted to full-time as a Logistics Analyst.
- Kincaid Albers: Kincaid interned with GBG in 2016 (TSG: Inventory/Planning/Logistics) and after graduating from UNCG in May 2017, converted to full-time as an Inventory/Logistics & Planning Analyst.
- Rae’Ghan Foster: Rae’Ghan graduated from NCA&T in May 2016 and then interned with GBG over the summer in Compliance and Operations. Rae’Ghan converted to full-time as a Customs Compliance Assistant.
Class two / 2017 Fellows
- Tyler Smith: Tyler graduated from Guilford College in May 2017 and then interned with GBG over the summer in the Accounting department as a Royalties intern. Tyler’s internship was extended, and in October 2017, Tyler transitioned to a Staff Accountant.
- Victor Vigoya: Victor is a current student at UNCG and working full-time with GBG as an Inventory and Logistics Assistant. Victor completed his associate’s degree from GTCC in May 2017 and interned with GBG over the summer before converting to full-time.
- Yahel Flores: Yahel is a current student at Guilford College and interned with GBG over the summer in TSG: Inventory/Planning/Logistics. Yahel’s internship was extended, and he is now an Inventory & Logistics Assistant.
Congratulations to former Fellows who have converted to full-time employees at Global Brands Group! The Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program is grateful to partner with GBG and looks forward to partnering for many more years to come.