Top 5 Reasons to Apply to the Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program
Other than getting paid at a sweet internship!
- World class leadership development training through the Leonard Kaplan Leadership Institute at the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL). Founded in 1970, CCL is a top-ranked, global provider of leadership development. They are headquartered here in Greensboro, but have offices in Colorado Springs, Brussels, San Diego, Johannesburg, Singapore, India and China. This is a serious resume booster and will set you apart from other college students!!
- Community Leader Mentor. Each Fellow is paired with a local community leader mentor to give personal guidance and professional advice throughout the summer. And, many of our 2016 Fellows were not only introduced to their next job opportunity, but also had a chance to further their Greensboro-based networks and connect at social events.
- Free Nights Out.Throughout the summer, Fellows experience all that Greensboro has to offer from nights out downtown to free dinners at local restaurants and even running the bases at the Greensboro Grasshoppers game!
- Networking for Professional and Personal Connections.You’ll meet new friends from Greensboro’s 7 diverse higher education institutions plus rub elbows with Greensboro’s most elite leaders. How about sharing a bite after work with the global HR leader from a top Fortune 500 company!?
- Job Search Skills. Get your resume on fleek, score a free professional head shot and polish your LinkedIn profile for the ultimate job search post-graduation.
Applications for the 2017 program close on Monday, February 20th, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
Apply online – review the following steps:
1. Complete application and upload Letter of Recommendation (as a PDF) here: https://campusgreensboro.org/apply/
2. Apply for individual internships – each internship requires different application materials, so be sure to check each description and apply directly on the internship full description page here: https://campusgreensboro.org/internships/